Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
I design super cool websites. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content.
I can design beautiful type faces for both digital and print media. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted.
I write about web design. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content.
Integration With ERPs
I have strong project management skills. It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content.
24 Countries Visited
72 Articles Published
20.000 Cups Of Coffee
12 Awards Won
June 2017 – Current
- Responsible for the development and support of Dot Net based web applications and add-ons for Microsoft ERP systems.
- Development and support for Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 Operations integration services
- Customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the scope and usability of this application for the given business requirements.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest element and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be use easily, quickly and accurately.
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
Nov 2014 – Jun 2017
Class Point Technology
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with Clients OR Team leader.
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Combining all element of the program design and testing it.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from program works as intended.
- Conducting testing and installing programs in to production.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness.
Feb 2014 – Oct 2014
IT Structure Web Solutions
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Troubleshoot/test platform speed/performance and CDN implementation for strong optimization.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
- Working with different content management systems.
Nov 2012 – Jan 2014
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/UI DESIGNER
Minhalsoft IT Solutions Provider
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver solutions that meet the project requirements.
- Conduct user research and document workflows, usage scenarios and feature design requests.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
BS in Computer Science
Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education
I graduated from Dadabhoy with a degree in Computer Science in the year 2017. I had the pleasure of learning from some great teachers and fellows.
Advance Diploma in Software Engineering
APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION, Pakistan
I got my Advance Diploma at Aptech Computer Education. I also participate in Mobile Development Competition and win 1st price.
MCSA Windows Server 2008, 2012
I completed my Microsoft Server Training from onwire institute. I had the pleasure of learning from highly qualified Teachers and Microsoft Trainers.
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (Web Application)
Govt. Degree Boys College
I have done my intermediate in pre-engineering from Govt. Degree Boys College. During my College days, I also went to Power 2000 Computer Institute to learn Digital Video Editing and Mixing.
Al-hameed Secondary School
I completed my schooling in the year 2010 from Al-Hameed Secondary School. Since my schooling days, I had a passion and aim of being the IT person and to work in the IT field.
Qurat Ul Ain
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant | Solution Architect | Project Manager
I rarely come across real talents who stand out like Umar. I have the pleasure of working with Umar for over one and a half years at Evincible Solutions, collaborating on several projects. Umar’s ability to handle multiple projects is unlike any I’ve seen before and made a dramatic increase in the productivity level of our team.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Umar has been a dedicated resource at Evincible Solutions. His passion and aptitude for coding will lead him towards the road to success.
Umar has exceptional technical skills independent of any platform or technology. For every technical senerio he comes up with optimal solution.Also he has good communication skills.
We work together at evincible solutions and I was always impressed by Umar’s ability to complete the work assigned to him on time. Umar ali not only met deadlines but also explains his programs in a way that non-experts can easily understand. This skill came in handy when he presented his programs to clients who weren’t particularly tech savvy.
He pitches innovative ideas at company meetings but also listens to what others have to say, including constructive criticism.
I strongly recommend Umar Ali for any Level development position. And with the right guidance and training, I have no doubt Umar could excel in an upper-level development position. He’s simply that good.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Umar is a very talented resource for any company. He was the star player of the team and can handle the pressure very easily and work very effectively with the presence of his mind. He has very clear concepts of programming. His dedication towards work is very apparent.
Tel : +92 312 22279405